Probably Polka Dots Wedding Wednesday: Kate Aspen Favors I | Probably Polka Dots

02 October 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Kate Aspen Favors I

This past weekend, I had my first wedding shower in Atlanta. It was hosted by my soon-to-be mother-in-law's best friend at her beautiful home and was a blast! I was honored to have friends and family come together and celebrate our upcoming marriage...which is only 60 days away! 

The theme was "Around the House" and each guest was assigned a specific room for which to find us a gift. The rooms ranged from powder room to foyer to garage, and it was such fun to guess each present's final resting place. We sipped on champagne cocktails, noshed on cheese straws and Piece of Cake cupcakes, and enjoyed each other's company. 


As a thank you to each guest, I gifted Love Beyond Measure spoons from Kate Aspen, and they were a huge hit! I tied on some southern saying gift-tags and added a cute, color coordinated bow for an extra special touch. They were such a fun addition to an already perfect shower. 




Shop Kate Aspen for all of your party favor needs, and stay tuned for more ways I've incorporated their products into our big day! 
post signature

SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

3 comments :

  1. Too cute! I'm always hosting showers and will definitely keep this concept in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Such a simple, but creative idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL