Probably Polka Dots Friday's Fancies: Take the Plunge | Probably Polka Dots

16 May 2014

Friday's Fancies: Take the Plunge

With summer on the horizon, I've got only one thing on my mind: a new bathing suit. Ironically, I absolutely despise purchasing bathing suits, but I adore sifting through pages and pages of online browsing. There are so many trends to try this season. Whether it's scalloped edges, flutter tops, or high waisted bikini bottoms, I am ready to try them all!

I've pulled together a few different options that I think are just, well, swimmingly spectactular.  What summer suit trend are you excited to try?








On my agenda for this weekend is a visit with my friends Fig & Flower for their grand opening event. Over the past week, I have fallen in love with some of their products (more on that soon!), and I have been plotting what else I will buy. Stay tuned for all of the action, plus some pretty amazing beauty products, and if you're in Atlanta, stop by!




post signature

SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL