Probably Polka Dots Monday, My Day | Probably Polka Dots

21 April 2014

Monday, My Day

Hello Loves! I hope you all had a fantastically relaxing weekend with family and friends while enjoying a heaping pile of food (and let's be honest, CANDY!) for Easter. Ours was spent in that very way, and I could not have asked for a better weekend. Now onto Monday, My Day goodness. I've been hinting at a few announcements around here recently, and I am finally ready to share them with you! 

First, I hope that you've caught on by now, but for the past few weeks I've been honing my writing skills over at Mainly Southern. Mainly Southern is a place where you will find delightful restaurant reviews, beautiful destinations, and of course, little me bringing you features left and right of southern business men and women that inspire me to no end. Recently I've featured Pink House Press, Kluster Jewelry, and Lettermade. Up next? The lovely Evelyn Henson. Keep it bookmarked! 

available here
 
I've also been working with Julie Bee's, a local Atlanta shoe designer doing a bit of their social media outreach. I would love it if you would head over and like their Facebook page, (and follow them on Twitter & Instagram). The company has absolutely fabulous shoes and a female CEO and founder at its helm. Please follow along! 

Other than spend time with family this weekend and do a little Julie Bee's work, I also did some serious online shopping. What can I say? I see the word sale and my credit card practically makes purchases for me! I snapped up a pair of these nude wedges to wear to a wedding this summer, happened to grab this punchy top, and may or may not be expecting these at my doorstep soon. I am in dire need of closet updating, and with the awesome sale prices, I don't feel too bad about the purchases.

That's all the updating I have for you today, but I'd love to hear what you've been up to!

 post signature

SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL