Probably Polka Dots Kluster Happy Jewelry | Probably Polka Dots

03 March 2014

Kluster Happy Jewelry

Stumbling across small businesses to share with you is one of my joys in blogging. I keep a list in my phone of all of the amazing companies I come across, and I am thrilled to share this find with you. You might remember Kluster Happy Jewelery from a few weeks ago, but I wanted to bring them back to you again today. 

I am smitten by the bold colors and chunky looks that Laura hand-creates right here in the southern US. Take a look for yourself and maybe head to her shop to pick up a little Monday treat! 


 post signature

SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

1 comment :

  1. Aww, Nicole!!! Thank you so much for this awesome shout-out. You are too sweet! =) Can't wait to check out all your other posts...reading now!
    -Laura | Kluster Shop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL