Probably Polka Dots 5 Under $50: Holiday Gift Guide for Him | Probably Polka Dots

27 November 2013

5 Under $50: Holiday Gift Guide for Him

Today's installment for great gifts under $50 is all for the guys - the brothers, the dads, the new boyfriends, the husbands; they all deserve something to tell them how much we love and support them. But, I'm the first to admit guys are difficult to buy for. I have five gifts for you today that will certainly spark a gleam in your guy's eye. 




P.S. If you're worried about filling his stocking, check out my stocking stuffers for him
post signature

SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

1 comment :

  1. I love Jack Spade! I am such a fan. The brick and mortar store in Westside ATL is the best.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL