Probably Polka Dots Small Co You Should Know: Caroline Ceramics | Probably Polka Dots

30 September 2013

Small Co You Should Know: Caroline Ceramics

While doing my usual Saturday evening perusing of the Toast Events instagram, I stumbled upon a beautiful wedding. Upon further stalking viewing, I found that the lovely bride is an amazing potter & artist who creates exquisite pieces. The line is Caroline Ceramics, and it's absolutely stunning. Adorned with flowers and gold accents, each piece is hand-crafted by Caroline herself. My current favorites are her gourds perfect for fall decor. With the holiday season just around the corner (yikes!), these are definitely in the back of my mind for gifting. Take a look around her site and treat someone (or yourself) to something special!




1 / 2 / 3
post signature

SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL