Probably Polka Dots Sponsor Spotlights | Probably Polka Dots

22 May 2013

Sponsor Spotlights

I have some really great gals who have been sponsoring Probably Polka Dots for the past few weeks, and I want to show them some love! They are always over here commenting and keeping me motivated, and their blogs are great reads. 

Here are a few of their recent posts that I have really enjoyed. Go check them out!

Emily @ Blue Dog Belle: Last week, Emily shared a few of her blogging confessions, and I must admit, I share some of her same thoughts, especially with regards to work. See if you're in our boat too.


Mandi @ All My Happy Endings: Mandi gave us a few simple ideas to show someone how much you love them.


Stephanie @ Scarves.Etc: Stephanie is taking the blog every day in May challenge, and I have truly enjoyed seeing her creative and insightful posts. One of my favorite things is finding new blogs to read, and her round-up of her top favs is spot-on.

Mer @ Mer in America: Learning more about the bloggers behind the blogs I read makes them so much more enjoyable. I loved this post about things she would never utter.

Sara @ Social Sara: Sara is my blog twin and bestie. I loved her post about how to wear a great Target find for three different occasions.

Rachel @ Life Unsweetened: Rachel is one of the sweetest bloggers out there, and I love her style. This post about pineapple clothing and accessories was right up my alley.
post signature

SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

3 comments :

  1. Aww! Thanks love. That was a tough post, but I'm really appreciative of all the feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, sweet friend! The feeling is definitely mutual! :)
    XO,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL