Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Memorial Day

There is nothing like a Memorial Day cook-out and gathering to kick off summer. It's officially summer break for me, and I could not be more excited about the things that are to come. There's our annual trip to beautiful Seaside & Watercolor, an engagement party and shower in Chicago, and loads of sleeping-in in my future. 

I chose this striped Judith March dress as the foundation for my Memorial Day outfit, added a pair of Jack Rogers wedges, and drove it home with classic baubles. BBQ and stripes - what's not to love? 

How are you spending your Memorial Day? Do share!



post signature

11 comments:

briannelee said...

Such a pretty dress! I love it!

Have a great holiday weekend!

birdie to be said...

What a lovely dress! And I love those wedges!

Alyssa said...

That dress just screams Memorial Day weekend. I love it!

Blue Dog Belle said...

That dress is absolutely perfect!!! Love it! Hope y'all have a great weekend love!

Niki Caron said...

I am in love with that dress! It's AMAZING!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Beautiful dress:)

Nicole said...

oh that dress!!!
Just clicked through your posts...cute blog girl!

http://thelittleblackdogblog.blogspot.com/

Rebecca and Lori said...

Great accessories!
Sleeping in is definitely in my future too!
Lori

dani said...

This dress is ADORABLE! I have a different (bigger) tortoise link necklace from BaubleBar, and you're definitely inspiring me to mix my tortoise shell with bold stripes! :)

<3 The Daily Dani

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Could that dress be any cuter?!?

Sara {Social Sara} said...

Great outfit, friend! Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!
Cheers,
Sara

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...