Probably Polka Dots 7 Must-Watch Holiday Movies | Probably Polka Dots

17 December 2012

7 Must-Watch Holiday Movies

Each year at my house, on Christmas tree decorating day, we would end the evening watching a holiday movie as a family. There was no escaping this tradition even as teenagers when we weren't exactly into it anymore. As a result, I thoroughly enjoy watching as many holiday films as I can get my hands on. In the spirit of the big day being exactly one week away, here is my top 7 list of must-watch holiday movies. Grab a cup of hot chocolate (or wine), a blanket, and the remote, and work your way through this list for the remainder of the week.
And, a HUGE congratulations to Tara S. of Penniless Socialite for winning the Social Dress Shop giveaway. Enjoy!

SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

3 comments :

  1. I agree with all of these- Elf and Love Actually are tied for 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely all must-watch movies! Elf is my favorite, and I always watch A Christmas Story (usually more than once, cause there' one channel that just plays it on a loop, lol)

    Jamie
    forevereightyone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good picks! It's a Wonderful Life... they just don't make 'em like that anymore!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL