Probably Polka Dots Stocking Stuffer Guide: For Her | Probably Polka Dots

28 November 2012

Stocking Stuffer Guide: For Her

When we were kids, our favorite part of Christmas wasn't the big bicycles or new Easy Bake Ovens, but our filled to the brim stockings. My mom is the best stocking-stuffer I know. Our stockings always had fruit to fill the toe, followed by candy, followed by socks & other unmentionables, mixed in with jewelry, nail polishes, and other small gifts. They weighed a few pounds and literally over-flowed. I am determined to carry-on the tradition at my house - even though it's just the two of us and fur-baby Ryan. Over the next few weeks, I'm giving stocking stuffer gift guides. I'd be thrilled if mine was stuffed exactly like the one below!




J.CREW key fob / SWEETTEETH chocolate / BUTTER LONDON lippy lip gloss

I'm linking up for Random Wednesdays with Because Shanna Said So...you should, too!




SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

3 comments :

  1. Love all of these ideas! Like you, my brother and I always looked forward to our stockings. We saved them for last! Hope you have a fantastic day! :)
    Cheers,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little bow key chain is adorable. In my opinion, the best surprises come in stockings!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! I need that little back-up battery charger!!!! That is the cutest and most genius thing I have ever seen! Thanks for linking up and let me know about doing a giveaway in your feature post next week. I never heard back from ya! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL