Probably Polka Dots Easter Fun | Probably Polka Dots

10 April 2012

Easter Fun

Since we celebrated Easter in Auburn a day early, we had to make our own Easter Sunday fun here. Maggie came down for the night, and we all dyed eggs.




 It was fun to find our inner 5 year-old and go to town. We ended up with some pretty spectacular eggs if I say so myself!

Maggie's "52 days until graduation" egg

Hunter's striped masterpiece

My orange and turquoise were the fan favorites
Sunday morning, we all woke up to Easter baskets, and I made brunch following this Paula Deen recipe for stuffed breakfast peppers - don't worry, NO butter was used, and they were absolutely delicious! I also made a batch of orange rolls to go with them.


Later, Hunter headed to the golf course while Maggie and I put our heads together to style our new bookshelves! Stay tuned this week for the finished product. It won't disappoint!

SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL